Booking Terms and Condition
1. Booking terms and conditions Booking terms and condition means general and special agreement between Lord Tours and Travels and the clients. It is very important in business system to go systematically. It is must necessary that the clients should know the term and conditions of that company before conform the trip. The terms are sets of regulation that the client must agree to follow in order to use online services.
2. Booking and payment A client can book the trip when you receive company final conformation email or invoices only acceptable. When you confirmed trip, we require photo copy of your passport and 15% for the foreign client and 50% for domestic clients down payment of the total price from International Guest advance for trekking, tours and hotel bookingand permit process as per the company policy.
3. Please note : Bank service charge should be paid by the clients themselves at the time of deposit.
4. After receiving photo copy of your passport, and advance money form you, we will send you the final trip confirmation receipt.
5. Remaining balance can be made after your arrival in our Office in Sikkim / Darjeeling or at your hotel .Full payment should be made before the trip departure. Be mindful, we also reserve the right to cancel your trip provided full amount is not paid in time.
6. Payment by Paypal:
You can make payment through this email: email@example.com If you choose to settle your holiday balance via paypal handling charge of 5% on the outstanding balance is made. at the time of money transfer by the paypal one must mention the main proposal of sending the amount.
7. Trip cancellation policy by the clients :
If a client want to cancel the trip including prior booked trek, tours and hotels, before 2 month from the departure the amount is fully refund and if the trip cancel before 30 days to Departure the advanced amount will be non refundable.
8. Cancellation by the company :
Our Company shall have the right to cancelled the trip if there is unnecessary circumstances arises like natural calamities, strikes, flight cancellation or any other obstacle occurrences. If this happens we totally refund price your advanced money will refund or the trip will be postponed. If the Client is not able to do trek or tours according to his/her own problem our company is not responsible.
9. Passport and visa :
An international client must be ensuring to have valid Passport, Visa and for domestic client have must bring their valid ID proof while travelling with our company.
Company is not responsible for any incorrect or invalid DOCUMENTS if you are not allow passing the country or refuse to inter into places due to such reasons.
10. Risk & Liabilities :
We are committed to providing the best services which will give you a once in a life time journey In this connection, we perform our duties honestly & seriously to make your journey very smooth & pleasant. However, the entire programs in Darjeeling, Sikkim, Nepal , Bhutan are conducted strictly under the rules and regulation applicable in each area Therefore Lord Tours and Travels and its related organization shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstance such as Govt. restriction, landslide, road blockage, flood, snow, political unrest, cancellation or delay of flight, client's sickness or accident, Lord Tours and Travels would like to inform you that you need to take all risk on yourself such as damages or injuries or death resulting from these natural risks.
11. Travel Insurance :
Travel insurance is mandatory for all clients. Before the client commences a tour he or she must arrange his or her insurance with a reputable insurer, with protection for the full duration of the tour, to cover personal injury, medical expenses, emergency helicopter expenses, repatriation expenses, loss of luggage and the expenses associated with cancellation or curtailment or a tour. If a client becomes ill, all hospital expenses, doctor’s fees and repatriation costs are the client’s responsibilities and the company shall not be liable for any refund of the tour cost.
12. Health and fitness :
All tour and treks in Darjeeling and Sikkim demand a sufficient level of fitness, therefore you should check with your doctor concerning your health and fitness before preceding your journey. You have any pre existing medical condition or disability you might increase the risk of you requiring medical attention you need to inform to Lord Tours and Travels, this may also hamper your ability to travel.
13. Refund :
Please note : No refund will be made for 15% deposit amount in case of cancellation of trip for any other else reason for the international clients. Having paid full amount of any trip to Lord Tours and Travels.
14. Personal loss or damage :
Lord Tours and Travels are not at all responsible for any possible loss or damage of luggage, video camera,passport or personal belongings as it is the responsibility of clients to take care of their own personal properties.
After the trip starts there will be no refund for incomplete tour and trek or under no circumstances will there be a refund of any kind if you leave the trip after trip has started for any reason.